Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.


This is us: leopard, witch, poodle and I'm supposed to be a black widow, whatever.


I love how Faye's head is cocked to one side, she's got the dog thing down.

Love those warts.

Phoebe loved her costume... really. She thought she was so neat. She also thought Daphne was scary (she would cry when she came by her, and of course Daphne kept teasing her), and she thought Faye was a stuffed animal.

I was going for a bouffant hairdo, but it actually looks kinda cute in these pictures... not a hairdo I would do, but cute on someone else. And, yes, those are my real eyelashes ;)

8 comments:

Foskey said...

The girls are so cute!! I think you should keep that hairdo. It makes you taller. HAHA! It was good to see you. Tell Sean I missed him. Hope to see you all soon.

Tina said...

You're such a fun mom. I think the last time I dressed up was when we had our Bunco party 4 years ago. Your girls look so darling, I love how you did Faye's makeup, so creative. I love the hair, and I have always been jealous of those eyelashes!!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I LOVE it!! You need to come and do makeup for my girls. I always have good intentions, but it ends up looking crappy.
I'm with you on the trunk or treat things. Talk about LAME!!! I used to work with a bunch of non members who always said that the Mormons ruin Halloween when they do those things. Oh well, maybe I'll drop a hint with our activities girl for next year.

Heather said...

Cute costumes!! I almost didn't recognize you:) You did a great job on the makeup!! I don't even attempt it, my kids would have it smeered everywhere in 10 seconds!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Hey, we love your costumes!!! You look great!!! Dark hair and all.....ummmmmmmm but you forgot to add us to your blog list!!! How rude!!! LOL

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

um, LOVE the jack skelington pumpkin!

And I'm with Gin on the makeup, you rock!

The Bronson Bunch said...

The costumes are way fun! The make-up you did on yourself is way awesome! I like how pail you look!!! I think I understand what you mean now about the trick-or-treating vs. the trUnk-or-treat....I like the old fashioned way too on Halloween night!

LouandAngela said...

Wow! Impressive costumes! You DO go all out! I'm such a lazy mom when it comes to costumes. You all looked so great!

BTW, thanks for your fun comments on my blog. It IS exciting to be losing weight so easily! :)