Wednesday, November 12, 2008

That's Manners

People should stop complaining about money. Here's a concept: if you don't have money, don't spend it. If you had money, but you spent it, then don't complain. Complainig about money is not good manners, especially when it's your own fault...
On another note: I just had to spend $275 on JUST lenses for my glasses and then I still have to buy contacts which is going to cost another $200. LOL at myself.... but still $500 would have been a great down payment on Lasik!

4 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

So true. If you don't have enough money, then go work nights at Walmart. Sorry about the glasses... ouch!!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I say, if you don't have money, just join the Schroeder Crowd....we're poor, and just except it...!!! LOL

Foskey said...

Money...comes and goes. I hear ya! Oh, yes contacts are so much fun. I seem to forget to buy them until it's too late.

Natalie said...

Amen. Oh, you forgot the "pay your tithing" part. That has a magical way of smoothing out the money problemos.