Friday, November 7, 2008

Black=Red=Awesomeness

If you don't get this... than you are a loser.

6 comments:

Becky Low said...

I get it...I get it!!! Go Utes! :)
I saw this video on youtube today that totally reminded me of you. It was some womans version of "Don't cry for me Argentina" but the words were changed to "I really don't like you Sarah Palin" It was pretty funny! :)

The Bronson Bunch said...

I have ALWAYS been a Utes fan! I just never vocalized it as much as other Ute fans! My sister and I used to make up cheers when we were little about our teams, mine the U and hers was the Y, yuck! Anyway, Yes I am and always will be a Utes fan!!!

Devyn said...

i get it too. but didnt hear why black is the new red>

Foskey said...

I get it. But for Scott it = Georgia Bulldogs.

Natalie said...

I didn't get it. At first I thought maybe you were referring to the Obama's color-coordinating when they came on stage as the future first-family. But, I guess it's a Ute's phrase. Hmmm. You know where mY allegiance lies. Plus, we don't hear much about the U here in Oregon.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Okay, I guess that I'm a loser!
I'm a BYU fan... Taylor wants to go there. Mu husband likes the Utes though, and is always trying to pull the kids to the dark side. He did admit that since he has all girls, he would rather have them go to BYU than Utah.