This has nothing to do with preschool, but I thought it was funny. She just kept running away when I tried to get a picture.
I do a co-op preschool with some gals in my ward, and I was in charge of the Halloween party, with help from Tiffany and Julie. We played games and decorated cookies. Daphne was being an ornery girl that day, so she didn't participate in the doughnut eating contest... such a punk! I LOVE the pics of them trying to eat the doughnuts.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Arrrrrgggghhh me maties! Preschool Halloween Party
Posted by Sarah Lee at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun! I love Noah's mouth wide open trying to get that donut.
Three pirates? I guess that was the thing this year. Thanks for a fun party. Noah is still playing with his "monster hand," as well as Gwen.
What a good mommy you are! I love Daphne's witch costume. All of your girls look great. I especially like Faye's doggy tongue. So Sarah-ish.
Post a Comment