Where ya at? Kids are SO boring. Daphne wants PB & J for lunch everyday. Every, single day. She never tires of that smooth peanutty goodness topped with homemade raspberry jam. I mean, I like it too, but come on already. Kids are almost robotic, really. They like things to go the same every day and all the time. However, I too, stick with what I know I like. At certain restaurants, I get the same thing everytime... the reason? Every time I get adventurous and do try something new, even if it's good, I find myself thinking "I wish I would have just ordered my regular."
What a lamo I am... sorry Daphne, you are not boring, you are just my child.
I had a fun weekend seeing some old friends representin' the Hunter 9th. Nellie, April and I got together with the Hansen girls (and Ryan, Reese, and Sam) at Tepanyaki. Unfortunately I was starvin' marvin, so I wolfed down some Lil' Ceasers before I went, so I only enjoyed some lemonade. It was really fun to see them and how they've changed, and stayed the same. I was really good friends with Ginger and Laurel in junior high, and I thought Natalie was so totally awesome, because she played the drums. Sorry to Reese, I had no idea who the heck he was... Ginger and I were talking about all the mischevious things we used to do... and Laurel, the ever-tattle-teller, who always had a conscience (good for you Laurel... no really!). Good times.
Monday, November 17, 2008
It's peanut butter jelly time.... at Tepanyaki?
Posted by Sarah Lee at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was so fun! You three haven't changed a bit. Except for the offspring, and you don't have the braces and giant glasses I remember you in. Ahh, good times.
That was fun! I can get a group of people rolling on the floor with laughter, when I tell them some of our adventures. We were little stinker's... I enjoyed every minute of it. Do you remember when we snuck a bunch of us into the drive in, then Laurel told on us? We had to go back the next day and pay. The worker looked at us like we were mental. I hope that my girls can have a fun childhood like mine.
I know I have it somewhere but can't find your email address. Will you please email it to me so that I can add you to my blog. I made it private. Thanks. LHC23@comcast.net
Sara,
Represent the Hunter 9th, right on:) Bringing me back to my days when I, "lived" in Utah. Thanks for leaving the message on our blog it is always fun to read about old friends, say hi to your family and the Hansen family, I haven't herd or seen any of them in years. How is Eric does he and your sis have a blog. Tell him I will be in Utah looking for some ski partners the first week of Jan. The blog is great keep it up so I can snoop:)
Mike O.
Post a Comment