Sean's sister Heather was in town so away we went to Liberty Park for a picnic and then to Tracy Aviary. It was fun, but hot and humid. My girls were happy to get to spend some time with their cousins Becca and Jonathan who they don't see too often. (though Jon isn't in any pictures because he rarely leaves Heathers side) Phoebe was chasing the peacock and it was yelling "help, help"... kidding, but that's what peacocks sound like they are saying to me. We then went to the Bountiful pool and played there for 2 and 1/2 hours. It took Phoebe about an hour to warm up to playing the in water, then she didn't want to leave.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Tracy Aviary and Bountiful Pool
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun times! Does Daphne have an outie? I can see it poking through her shirt... funny! Don't you have an outie too? I know that you used to be obsessed with them. Reese has the biggest outie I have ever seen, I'll have to post pictures. She pulls on it, so it has gotten worse. I drew a cat face on it a few weeks ago, it was hilarious!
That sounds like so much fun!! We haven't ever been to the Tracy Aviary, we will have to try it:)
Post a Comment