Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dance! Dance!

Faye's dance recital. So glad it's over. We will NOT be doing it again next year. I don't know how some mom's do that running around for every single kid. Makes me crazy. Plus she would always fight me on going every SINGLE week. Then when I picked her up, it was "I had fun mom." Irritating. We're taking a year off from doing anything. Daphne is going to preschool, so that takes over that money slot. I must say though she looks a little too good all done up. Too bad I'm not some psycho pagaent mom, She's got great hair for it.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Ya I am right there with you. I am not looking forward to running kids around everywhere. She is a cutie though:)

Hendricksonblog said...

she is a babe and why didnt you tell me about her recital day? did you tell me? Ella would have wanted to come. I dont blame you for taking a break, its a lot.

Marie Lefler said...

I'd like to see you at those pageants. Well I would like to go there with you and just make fun of all of the crazy mothers.

The Bronson Bunch said...

She looks adorable! I bet she did great! I can't wait for Karlee to do dance again, I am one of those crazy mom's that don't mind driving her everywhere! (at least not yet)

Nichole said...

She looks so cute! Before I had kids I always said that my girls would go to dance as soon as they were old enough!! HAHA...I'm not so into that anymore. I MIGHT do some gymnastics if we have the money but preschool is so flippin' expensive so we might have to stick to that!