Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Hockey Dad, who only wears lipstick occasionally






Sean got his Happy Father's day 2 days early. His gift was at a neighbors house and since he's laid up right in the middle of the family room there was no sneaking it past him. So, I didn't even try. We set up the table and the girls had a blast. I love air hockey, so really was this a present for me? the kids? i'm sure we'll all enjoy it.
And yes, our basement is crazy person yellow. Not our doing. The people who lived here before us had to be clinically insane, or damn near close. They painted everything fluorescent colors. No joke, fluorescent. We just haven't gotten around to painting the basement yet, since we really don't use it much other than for storage. Once we get a some new couches upstairs we'll move the old one down and then i'm sure we'll use it more. Either way, the girls have been going down there everyday for about 1/2 an hour to play. Daphne still doesn't quite get that you can't put your other hand down or it really hurts when the puck hits you.

5 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! I am headed over now! lol jk. So when does Shaun wear lipstick?

Tina said...

So much fun, gotta love those gifts that everyone can enjoy. I was wondering about that paint color, thought maybe you had picked it out without your glasses on! :o)

Natalie said...

Those walls gave me a headache. You owe me.

The Bronson Bunch said...

That looks like fun! I would love to have one of those too!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I love air hockey! What a great present. What shade of lipstick does Shaun prefer, anyway?