One year later (well 11 months really) and my hair is almost back! yeah! I learned that short hair is NOT for me. Too much work. Long hair is way easier. I also am done with bangs. I like how they look in pictures, but they are so unpractical and were always hanging in my face (maybe I should just chop any hair "hangin' in face" off like Daphne did). When my hair is short it just gets bigger and poofier. Barf. I went to just get a trim and the girl talked me into some "face framing strands" or something to that effect, but I like it. We'll see when I have to do it myself.
This picture cracks me up. I look like a spaz. I really hate self portraits. And even better I look like I have A big boob. I do not. I also hate how freckley I get in the summer. Oh well, what can I do? I love the sun, it just doesn't love me back. Or is it that it loves me too much? hmmm.
Holy freak! I just had a ear wig crawl across my foot, and then a little spider on my arm! Good thing I am now able to just KILL them with my bare hands. I know, i'm dangerous, watch out.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Hair again!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That picture is funny, because it looks all serious, yet I know you, and you're NOT all serious. So, it makes me laugh. And, I know you don't have large bosom's, so that makes it even funnier.
I, too, hate self portraits. Especially the ones with poo in the toilet.
before i read what you wrote i was planning out my comment about your boob job, you ruined it by beating me to the punch.
cute hair but unfortunately you still have to fix it......i just like brushing and going
I don't even like to brush my hair, let alone fix it! I also hate to use product in my hair, but then I wonder why it only looks good for like 2 minutes, oh well!
I think that your cut looks cute... so does your big boob.
Yes you are dangerous! I think I agree with the whole self portrait thing. I hate the way mine always turn out!!
I think you look great with both short and long hair! Long definately is easier, I think at least:)
Post a Comment