Phoebe who had to be ejected from graduation proceedings.
The boy right behind Faye is named Charles. She showed me her autograph book and the only boy in there was this boy. Her little friend says "yeah, that's cuz she thinks he's hot!" And Faye proceeds to giggle. What the...? I actually think he looks a lot like my sister's son Logan. I guess I always had a crush on my cousin Christopher and wanted to marry him... at least she's gotten over Keenan, who is a double-cousin, which equal double creepy!
Faye is now a kindergarten graduate. We are so proud she's made it this far.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
School's out for... ever!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nothing like a messed up cousin crush!
You are in major trouble if your kindergartner thinks that a boy is hot... that's not supposed to happen for a few years. I'm thinking you had better start home schooling.
They had ejector seats at graduation? I would TOTALLY sit in one! I hate graduations! I'm glad she passed K-garten. My Kate made it too. I think.
Yay Faye!! Now she gets to go to school ALL DAY! I actually don't think I'm very excited to see my kids for only 4-5 hours a day once thier in school!
Nichole will change her mind
It seems like yesterday we were having our baby showers in Tracie's backyard and now they are graduated from Kindergarten!!!! They grow up way too fast and I think I am going to cry when she goes to school all day!:)
Post a Comment