This has been such a fun week. I got a call from Sean's mom, Pat, last monday informing me Sean is at the ER at LDS hospital. His side hurt and they thought it might be appendicitis. Luckily it wasn't, but it was something else even more fun for him... a KIDNEY STONE. He was in so much pain and downing pain killers like crazy. He even had a couple of blessings from some neighbors and then one from his dad. So he has been out of work and every sort of commission... until finally today. Today was the day and it is finally OUT! Here are the gross pics.
Look at the pointly little edge... seems little but imagine what hole it has to come out! Yowzahs!
On a better note... Faye lost her first tooth. It had been lose for about 3 weeks. It has been ready to be pulled for a while, but I just let it works it way out. She just pulled it out tonight herself. She is so excited to have the Tooth Fairy come into her room, she asked me "Mom, can I go back to Fairyland with the Tooth Fairy?" and then she asked what the "Tooth Fairy's name was?" Sean told her is was Yolanda...
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Toof Fairy has Kidney Stones
Posted by Sarah Lee at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Very disgusting. But glad it's out.
That is horrible and disgusting!! So fun when the Tooth Fairy comes! We just found out all about that recently when Carlie lost her first one....
Oh goll...what is wrong with our husbands??? On Sunday morning Christian woke up with a pain in his back and he felt like he needed to throw up...he fainted a couple of times and wouldn't come to the second time...DUMMY me called 911 and they took him to Jordan Valley only to find out it was a kidney stone!! Embarrasing but I'm glad it's over!!
Yolanda sounds like a tooth fairy name...I'll have to remember that!!
I am glad to hear that the crazy week has ended for you guys! I think it was a hard week for everyone! We took Karlee to the emergency room on thursday night!!! I am so glad it is a new week!
Tell Faye Congratulations on the lost tooth! How much did the tooth fairy bring?
that is really yucky!! no wonder he was in pain. im glad its out so he can feel better. and yolanda.. ha ha that really makes me laugh!
Now maybe he understands the pain you went through during childbirth....
Blaaaaah, Doesnt compare to childbirth.....theres no afterpain and he doesnt have to nurse that little stone for a year and change its diapers and stay up with it at night. They need to somehow make teens pass a stone and then take care of it for a year before allowing them to make babies.
Can I be honest.....always am.....?
I almost threw up when I saw that picture.......Im sure I would think it was kind of cool too but it caught me so off guard I gagged.
A horses stone is much much bigger so Sean should feel glad he only had to pass that little sharpie.
April
Hope your family is doing good!!! Miss you guys, Marcrest 1st ward isn't the same!!!
Oh man that thing looks way to big to come out! Poor guy! Glad its all over now!
owwweeee! that is one huge kidney stone, but at least it's not a 7 pound human. hope he is feeling better.
Congrats to Faye, I hope the Tooth Fairy paid well. Yolanda? where do dad's come up with these names, Steve told Jenna that a Dorothy doll (wizard of oz) was named Penelope. The red shoes and blue apron didn't tip him off. I guess we need to prep them for those random questions.
Post a Comment