Daphne is always washing her hands... it's annoying. She will go to the bathroom and be in there for 20 minutes, 19 of which she is washing her hands. On this day I was on the computer and I heard the water running, but couldn't figure out where it came from.... though I assumed it was her. This is how I found her.
Daphne was upstairs the other night just playing quietly for more than an hour, so Sean finally went to see what she was doing (since she is usually in some kind water... imagine that). She was just in the playroom, and, apparently having a square dance with all the Little People (as in Fisher Price, not the other kind). She told Sean they were all dancing. I wonder who lost the bet and had to dance with the troll?
Phoebe hair is sooo slow at growing. She apparently takes after me, since, according to my sisters, I didn't have hair until I was like 4. (Really it was about 2). Faye and Daphne had way more hair at this age. Well she finally got her first piggy tales... pretty pathetic. She looks more like a little devil.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Girls Just Wanna : wash their hangs, have a ho-down, and wear some piggies.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome! Bryant likes to play in the bathroom sink but he is usually washing rocks.
Sarah!!! I don't think that we have seen each other since your reception. I'm the worst at staying in touch with people, so I am so glad you found me!
The all girls club rocks... you have to love all of the drama. Once I had 2 girls, why not 3, I already had all of the pink crap. If we decide to have another (I highly doubt it, then I'll hope for girl #4. Can you imagine a little boy with 3 big sisters, that would be sad!
Has Daphne been hanging out with Lynette Preston-Newton? Do you remember she was huge into square dancing? She had all of those giant skirts.
Also, I love your Penny Wise picture. I used to scare Reese by pretending to be him... I was such a nice big sister. (I scare my kids now too).
Anyway, keep in touch!
Zinza
Love those little people- I'd play with them today if I had someone to play with. LOL. We have every one out there-the house,airplane,bus,train station, zoo, amusement park, playground,
minivan with a mom, baby and groceries to boot. If I set it all up it would take up the whole basement.
I love the little piggies! Too cute! Daphne is so funny! I can't believe she likes to wash her hands so much...as for the little people dancing, so ADORABLE! What a good imagination!
Post a Comment