Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Faye's Birthday

Why does Blogspot keep posting my pics backwards from how I load them? FYI: these pictures are backwards. On Saturday I took Faye to see HSM3. She got to pick 2 friends, and she chose Ella and Charlotte, of course. Daphne also came, because that's how life goes when you have a little sister. When I told my friend Trisha (also Charlotte's mom) what were doing for Faye's birthday she said she was coming too. I think she just might have been more excited than the little girls. I don't know if it's the movies she likes so much or that she's a cougar who's got it bad for Zac Efron. So the movie was cute, but after about an hour I start checking my watch. A little too much cheese for me. The girls were dancing up and down the isle by the end of the movie and they had a blast. Do you like how my girls are all dressed up, they wanted to wear skirts... what weirdos, I guess they thought Troy was actually going to be there.
Sunday was her real birthday and we went to Sean's parents for dinner and b-day festivities. The kids dressed up in their costumes, but I forgot to get a picture of them (Sean's dad got some though). She raked in all sorts of bootie: a Sharpay barbie, a Belle barbie, a Silvermist barbie, some Tinkerbell books, make-up, HSM shirt and some pants, HSM notebooks, pencils, etc, and some new bedding (from us, boring I know).
My sister April also had her baby girl on Sunday. Now Faye and her little cousin will share the same birthday. They named her Neve Avery and she was a whopping 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches long... GO APRIL!




8 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I remember those fun little girl birthdays!!! A lot of WORK but fun for the girls and memories are made!! Your a good mom charlie brown!!!

The Bronson Bunch said...

It looks like Faye had a fun birthday! How fun that cousin's get to share a birthday, I can't believe how BIG April's baby was! That is a biggin'!

Natalie said...

I'm having a hard time picturing you at HSM 3 with a bunch of little girls. The things we do for our daughters.

Tiffany said...

That sounds fun. one thing that clown is scarry looking and i jsut started blogging

DJ and Gin Family said...

Admit it Sarah, you're the one that drug your poor girls there. You have a secret crush on Chad... you dig his fro.
My girls keep asking me when I'm going to take them. I actually want to see it though. Having 3 girls has turned me soft.

Hendricksonblog said...

I think that cake turned out really cute.
HSM3-----doable
Princesses on Ice----pure hell

April

Erin said...

Ya I too think it was all an excuse so you could see HM3!

Kati Jo said...

Oh NO!!! High School Musical 3!!! hahaha