Daphne is giving her endorsement. Today I was watching the news while making lunch for the girls, and they were talking about the presidential race. They said something about Barak Obama and Daphne turns to Faye and says "Brock Bama is funny huh?" What? Who knows, but I thought she was funny. I went on to tell her he was running for the President of the United States.
I forgot to add Faye's comment from a couple weeks ago, on her view of the candidates. I was watching one of the debates and I asked her who she thought I should vote for. Her answer: "Not the Grandpa. I think you should pick the guy with brown skin, I think he's handsome." Although I thought her comment was pretty interesting... what in the world am I going to do with this girl. My mom says she's going to need a chasity belt! She was just checking out High school boys, now she's moved on to middle-aged men!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Brock Bama is funny... and not a Grandpa
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too hope you do not vote for him just because of the color of his skin. If it were Tiger Woods, yes he would get my vote over these two jokers.
I think that we're screwed either way. I was hoping that we would at least get Mitt Romney in for VP.
I like that Faye already knows what she likes in a man.... atleast it's not Hillary that she has her eye on.
Hi Sarah. Nice "IT" picture. You need to show Reese. I think he would pee his pants after all these years if he saw a picture of Penny Wise the Clown.
Nice to see your daughter is going after ambitious men. At least it's not the middle-aged garbage man, or the middle-aged man that works behind the counter at the Sev because he just got out of jail. Look for the positive.
Post a Comment