Here she is; Precious Pearls by Magna. Ain't she a beaut?
Doesn't this picture remind you of Peewee's bike? the streamers blowing in the wind. The tiger horn on the front that he pretends to brush it's teeth. I wonder if Faye will ride it to joke shop to buy trick gum, headlight glasses and a boomerang bowtie... does that come in red?
Sean and I had just been talking bout how Faye was getting too big for her bike, and how she needed a new one but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. Well into Target I walk yesterday, and there it was. Right in the front of the store. Only $50! Even better, I had a $10 gift card from filling a prescription last month... even the bestest, I was going there to refill that same RX and had another coupon for a $10 gift card. So the bike cost me $30. Can't beat that. And even made by the prestigeous Magna, wowzers!
She asked me if it was part of her birthday present (which is in October) and I said "well, maybe it should be". We don't normally buy our kids things unless it's a birthday or Christmas, or some sort of holiday warranting a gift. So I told her it could be a really early birthday present. She was just fine with that. Now, i'll just have to remember that in 6 months.
Friday, April 2, 2010
My Precious
Posted by Sarah Lee at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids and husband have never seen that movie, we need to find a copy of it. Do you by chance remember when Laurel ran for a student body officer at Orchard? We did Pee Wee's Playhouse for her skit. Nick Staley was Pee Wee, it was hilarious!!
My kids need to see PeeWee. I'm neglecting my parental duties.
I remember the dilema between the Huffy bike, and the Magna bike. Those were the 2 k-mart brands. Which was the crappiest? I always thought the Magna was the crappiest, because of the name, of course.
Awe so cute! Great deal!
Post a Comment