I enjoy alliteration, in case you have not already noticed.
These are my new couch pillows. Aren't they dainty! I love them.
When the face looks like this:
Then your floors look like this:
This is how scriptures are read at our house. She's rowdy rowdy piper and is often booted from scripture proceedings.
You'd think with all this blogging I'm not getting anything done. You'd be very wrong indeed. Today I have cleaned all the blinds upstairs and on the main level. I then cleaned all our ceiling fans (we have 6) and even cleaned Daphne's room, now THAT'S a feat! Now's it's lunch time and then i'll work out afterwards. I do this everyday and never, ever am lazy, ha ha.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Crumbs, couch, crazy children, and cleaning.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My house is next!!!!
That floor ain't got nothin' on Logan. She is a pain in the butt, reminds me of my little one. Where'd you get those pillows?....the ones on the couch.
Post a Comment