Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sharty Party with Gingey

Faye woke me up at 5:30 this morning saying her "tummy" hurt. She ran to the bathroom and barfed. She barfed about 6 times in 2 hours. Mostly just water and stomach acid. She finally ate some yogurt and a little Cinnamin life about 9-ish. Then the sharts set in. 2 pairs of panties soiled and she suggested she wear one of Phoebe's pull-ups. Genuis! ... except that she went thru 2 pull-ups in a half hour. Well, being the cheap skate I am, I didn't want to use up all the pull-ups. Another genuis idea; pantyliners! yeah, not so genuis. The next shart went all up the back of her undies and thru the shorts. Oi vey. We're now back to a pull-up.

On a brighter note she did barf us a cute little gingerbread man:

I really, really can't handle barf. The smell, uh, uh. So as I was putting the rug and toilet seat cover in the washing machine i was dry-heaving, my sweet Faye says "Mom, don't worry, i'll get a rag and clean it up so you don't throw up". Even in barfy sharty mode she's nice. I told her I would do it and, amazingly, I did it. Not without some problems though.

They are now enjoying Ghostbusters 2 on Netflix. I used to have a thing for Peter Vankman. I don't know why because Bill Murray is so not handsome, but sex appeal he's got. (we already had this discussion on FB)

5 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

That is nasty! I have size 6 diapers she would fit in if you neede them she is skinny enough! Hopefully the sharts clear up and no one else gets that!

Susan Catmull said...

So glad that was barf and not poop. Gross, Gross, Gross!

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is hilarious! I mean the Peter Vankman part...I totally get what you mean with that guy! LOL As for Faye, she is sweet. But ya wanna know what? I could've lived without seeing the puke....now I'm dry heaving!!

Hendricksonblog said...

i hate this post........mostly the picture

Destiny said...

OMG.. I just laughted so hard! Your blog is always a good time to read! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing even if its a foul story, you manage to make it so funny! Thanks for sharing and making my work day fun, at least for 5 minutes! (( I can relate to throw up... I almost puke myself ))