pickles, pretzels and prunes. These are a few of mine and phoebe's favorite things. She was missing yet again today. She was discovered at the next door neighbors in their garage. She must have been sent to the wrong family. She's one of Nellie's kids, I know it.
I can't seem to finish anything I start today. Ever have one of those days? Finished the laundry nice and early, like 1:00, half of it's folded on my bed, then somehow I got side-tracked. I starting packing my clothes for the weekend for the girls getaway/scrapbooking retreat with some sisters and friends... got sidetracked there and, again, never finished. And, i still haven't gone thru fotos to see what I want to scrapbook. And, great, it's time to figure out dinner.
Sometimes I don't like facebook. It makes me feel like a loser. I see old friends who have these fabulous careers and lives traveling, etc. and then I feel like I haven't accomplished much of anything. Then I remember I chose to have our 3 girls, stay home to raise them, and not do the careet thing, and it makes me feel a little better. But still, I wish I would have finisehd college. Even just my associates. I'm the queen of not finishing things, and it bugs me.
This post for example, it's random and there are a lot of run on sentences. I'm not even going to finish it
Thursday, March 11, 2010
my p day.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my posts are always pretty random and I got my associates so I dont know that it would help u any plus u dont want anyone else raising your kids.
Welcome to the guilt factory! Men are beseiged with temptations about naked women, while women are beseiged with feelings of self-doubt and guilt. Sucks.
Have fun at the scrap booking/ladies retreat! It sounds fabulous! Minus the scrapbooking part. BARF!
Wait... we don't have glamorous lives? I so thought we did:) I am sorry Pheobe keeps running off. How scary!
Post a Comment