Oh, I can get some. And I did. Don't you love when sex is perfect? and if you're saying "our sex is always perfect" I say to you "whatever!!!" or if you're saying that you can't believe i'm blogging about it, grow up or block me. My blog is my journal, so I write things that are on my mind or that I want to remember. I do censor to a degree, otherwise you'd really think me a freak, you can't really put EVERYTHING you're thinking into writing. I really hate when people say "making love"... sounds way too cheesy for me. Really though, sex is such an odd thing. Kinda gross really, but still, satisfying. Epecially when you truly love the man you've been with for almost 11 years, have had 3 children with, and you still like them. Really like them and even enjoy them. That IS amazing. I remember thinking people who said sex got better as you got older were smoking crack, but now I believe it. Maybe i've just started to peak, who knows.
I don't know if was the fun weekend away from Sean and the kids or the super innappropriate/equally hilarious TV series we were watching called Life As we Know it (very attractive teenage boys in it, i know, I guess i'm a cougar) but we were both in the mood at the same time. That is rare, and things went well. They usually do, but I mean really well.
I spent the weekend up in Midway with my sisters; Susan, Amy, Nellie, and my 2 friends, Jessica and Trina. Susan is part owner of the condo and she's the one who put it all together. The condo is absolutely beautiful and the view even more so. There was also about 15 stranger ladies who were scrapbooking fiends. We watched WAY to many movies and I ate and ate and ate. We watched The wedding singer (classic), Sixteen candles(another classic that i can repeat every line), Couples retreat stupid funny), 17 again (man, when did Zac Efron go from teeny bopper pretty boy to HAWT?!), Precious (so good, but OH, so sad), Mean Girls (back when Lindsey was not a crack head) and I think a few more I don't remember. I only scrapbooked a little friday night and the rest was, like I said, movies, talking, and eating. There was a little drama with some of the ladies, who knows what their flippin problem was.
On Saturday we went to a cute little boutique in Midway, and then a cool furniture /home decor store... and that's where it hit. Oh NO! my gas was in full swing. I was stinking up the whole joint! It's pretty bad when you make yourself sick. (did I not mention I say too much?) With not enough sleep, too much soda and junk food, for me, it's the perfect storm for some raunchy smelling farts. I'm laughing at myself right now. It's just not a weekend with the Bray's without farts and someone peeing their pants. Did I mention I peed my pants? just a little. We were laughing about something stupid. It was late and everything is funny the later it gets. Well Susan (who claims she doesn't fart, yea right) was laughing so hard she lets one rip. There was also about 8 other women in the room, and Nellie and Amy and I lost it, and that's where we all almost peed ourselves.
Oh, it was a good break and hopefully we can do it again in the fall. Sean is all for it if I come back in the same sort of mood. I'm sure my girls had crazy hair and were in their pajamas all weekend.
At some point in the night I was also trying to spoon Trina, though she didn't wake me so she must've liked it.
Happy St. Paddy's
hmmm, you see what i'm seeing?
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Satisfaction.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I can't stop laughing! I almost peed my pants too! I couldn't believe that Susan was farting and laughing all at the same time! Ah, good times! No wonder those girls acted funny, we were crazy! LOL
Oh, and I just might block you for the whole sex thing with Sean....gross! Ha ha, just kidding. Glad you got some good sex in there!
At first I thought your perfect sex happened when you were away for the weekend. Phew for Sean.
And this is why we get along, I sare way too much information too. I see exactly what you see, they do say everyone hooks one way. I NEED to come in the fall, I was really bummed it happened to be the only weekend I will probably ever be gone!
I love this post. Heck, I laughed so much I think I wet myself. Or it's the poor bladder control from popping out babies like a Pez dispenser.
So I read Nat's comments on her blog first, and then saw the title for your blog entry and I knew I was in for it! Oh boy-you sure are funny, and I remember our smelly farts-I think my nose hairs are still singed from being stuck in a tent with you every summer for 3 years at Girl's Camp.
And holy freaking hilarious pepe cake! I hope send that in to Cake Wrecks. Seriously, YOU HAVE TO!!!!
TOO funny... I so remember all the farting you did at school..and all the peeing of the pants! You crack me up girl!
might I also add the boys in the mentioned TV series were really like 20 and that I DID NOT make that cake. It did come from cake wrecks.
all around sick!!!
oh yeah and I dont know if susan will invite you next time after calling her out on your blog
What the crap? You are a crazy woman. Wish I could have been there for your girls weekend. Definitely next time I won't have a newborn.
LOL.sounds like a great time all around
I can't stop laughing at your post. I remember the good old college days and how you did pee your pants one time when we were out and about...and for the farts, you crack me up!!! I love that you are so direct and don't care what you type on your blog. :) As for the Shamrock, I am seeing what you are seeing! :)
Sounds like a fun filled weekend! If husbands only knew what sending their wives away for a fun weekend can do to a marriage - they would do it every weekend, right?
So nice of you to invite Trina bubba to your sleep over.
Post a Comment