Monday, March 29, 2010

I am the Eggman

Last sunday was a fantastic sunny warm day, so after church we biked over to the neighborhood park and had a jolly good time. Sean and I were playing tag with our kids and a bunch of other kids at the playground. There were a few parents that were disgusted at our display.
(read this with a snooty british accent) "I say, who actually PLAYS with their children at the park, hmphf!?!"
Two boys were probably about 10-ish, there was a 7 year old girl and then 2 other little boys about 4. Where they parents were, i don't know. But we all had fun. I lasted about 15 minutes and was pooped. Sean went for about half an hour and the boys were telling him he needed to drink an energy drink and were asking him why he ran out of energy so fast. He replied "i'm old, you don't have as much energy". Apparently they thought he was a teenager. He WAS, after all, climbing on top of the monkey bars and running across them and freaking me out!

When we got home I got a brilliant idea to decorate our trees with plastic Easter eggs. Probably not "brilliant", but Faye and Daff were impressed. Sean broke out the fishing line and away we hung.

Faye turned to me and showed me her new "bosoms"...perky.




2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I love that picture of Daph. Why do people think you shouldnt play tag with the kids. I bet sean was yelling and growling huh? Im just imagining it in my head. Yeah he's a little crazy but kids think that is fun. He should have run up to them and growled in their faces to see how they liked them apples. That made me laugh just thinking of it.

Erin said...

lol funny! I love her perky boobs!