We finally got our gingerbread house made today and it was a blast, lemme tell you. Faye was good as usual, Daff kept sneaking and eating the candy, and Phoebe got fired from the job. I had to keep remind myself that it's for the kids and it doesn't have to look perfect. There was a little yelling, then I simmered down and we had fun.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Not the gum drop buttons!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that house is too cute for your kids to have had fun.
i second the above comment!
Next time you should make little graham cracker house for the kids so they can decorate their own while you do the big one! Looks great, and I totally can relate to the yelling at and having to calm down. I think that is why I am meds now and seeing a therapist:)
Ya, that is pretty cute! Ours always look like crap and fall over.
You need to teach me how to make gingerbread houses!! Mine did not look nearly that great and I even had a kit!!:)
I think April is very observant, and correct as usual, King Friday. That house looks good. I know the feeling of simmering down to have a good time. Good job, Sarah.
did I mention this was a KIT. I'm not that fancy.
That looks great! We have never made a gingerbread house here. Mostly because I already feel like I'm going to freak out because of all the stress from everything I have to do. Maybe we should make ours when Christmas is over and there is nothing to look forward to!
Post a Comment