It was cold and crowded, and our husbands (could they possibly be brothers?) were being ornery, but Nellie and I and our kids prevailed and didn't let them bring us down! We brought hot chocolate and the girls that that was fabuloso. Phoebe refused to wear her gloves and her hands were completely frozen. (little kids are not the smartest!) As soon as she saw the Christus (is that how you spells it?) statue all she wanted was to "see Jesus". But when we got in there the line was insanely long, so we decided to not wait, and Phoebe started crying "I want to see Jesus, I want to see Jesus". Maybe she's in need of some repentance. It was kind of funny and cute all wrapped in one. We decided we are going to try and go in the springtime when it's not so crowded or cold. We can do everything and bask in the nice weather, plus we can enjoy the tulips. Good plan indeed.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas lights
Posted by Sarah Lee at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when did afye loose her tooth? I don't remember seeing a blog post about that but maybe it wasn't a big deal!
One of my favorite activities during Christmas! I think it's sweet that Phoeb's wanted to see Jesus! I want to go with you in the spring....Tulips are my favorite! ;-)
Post a Comment