Monday, December 21, 2009

"He's cool, he's hot...."



Last Wednesday was Faye's school choir concert. She did a great job on her songs and the concert was only an hour. I was SO glad to not have to sit through something terribly long. The first 15 minutes was the 7th and 8th grade band and they were pretty good for beginners, but 15 minutes was defintely long enough. (sorry to parents whose kids are in band... Sean was one one of those kids too). There was an older choir who was really good singing last and they did this Santa Fever song with the lights off, glow bracelets and flashlights... it was like a Floyd Laser light show. The lyrics were a bit weird too... "he's cool, he's hot... I got that Santa Fever..." WHAT? i didn't know Santa was either of those things.

Oh, and Faye had dentist appt number 2 today. She totally freaked out again. ugh.

3 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

who's the nerdy kid next to her with his shirt tucked in?!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Good thing it was only an hour? Yea, 1 hour TOO long!

Hendricksonblog said...

Yes hard to sit through, every minute of it. Not my favorite place to be and I didnt even go this year (sick other 2) Dave did me this awesome favor of recording it and then telling me to watch it while the kids were sitting there. So I had to sit through it anyway.