Saturday, December 26, 2009

A pet without the poo.

I was on the hunt for these blasted Zhu Zhu pets for almost 2 months... oh, how they haunted my dreams! Well, finally last Tuesday, Santa got us 3! Yep, all 3. (my Santa is a guy with brown hair who happens to work downtown near a ToysRus in Sugarhouse where there are a lot less kids than up here in suburbia, so he was actually able to get these much sought after toys).

So to anyone who thought I was a complete psycho for trying so hard to get these, here they are in their glory, and I dare you to say they are not cute!

Don't mind my really dorky comentary, the fact that I forgot that I was filming... twice, and all the yelling in the background! Sean always says "it's not Christmas until someone is crying".

4 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

When I saw these advertised on TV I knew they would be a "HOT" item! They are cute and I'm glad Santa was able to find you some!! Have fun!

Natalie said...

Remind me not to hire you as a camera woman.

And WTH with those things?? They look retarded! At least your kids liked them. Congrats on your success at aquiring them.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Did I hear Sean in the back ground say, "With FRONCH FRIES?!" Hilarious!

They're actually kind of cute, but I'm biased, I used to have hamsters a few years back.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Jason was mocking your cinematography!! They look adorable.
I think I need some now....