Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cynical or Opionated?

Why is it when I share my opinion do people call me cynical? I guess I'm not someone who thinks everything is wonderful and fluffy and full of cheese. Though, I do think myself an optimist. Maybe a realistic optimist would be the term for me, but an optimist nonetheless. I'm sorry, but I don't do phony.

*and yes... as I was typing the below mentioned debacle of monday, i was laughing my head off. I need a little excitement now and again.

6 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Im not sure it is politically correct for you to use the word "cheese" like that. The dairy products could be offended. Its so 80's anyway

Sarah Lee said...

I just realized my title is "opionated"... hmmm. Maybe I was thining about gettin high on opium? I need spell check.

DJ and Gin Family said...

DJ claims to be a realist too, but I say he's a pesimist. I agree with your way of thinking. People who think that they have a perfect life, or act like it, end up in the state hospital.
And yes, I like your Desperate Housewives idea. I think I will draft up a letter to the different networks. Maybe we could make a tape for them.

Lexirella said...

Sorta like when people ask you how you are doing...if I am not doing good I tell them and then you get this look of disgust. Don't ask if you don't want to know the truth!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

You're perfect all the way! I love to see the 'real' you and know I've got company!!! Luv Ya!

Erin said...

I think everything is wonderful and fluffy and full of cheese. lol!