I started adding pictures yesterday and finished adding some more today, so I could just do a slideshow. Well, something went wrong and it won't let me put the downloaded pics, so no slideshow. I just love when I waste all my time on something that doesn't work out! 
my lap cat
The "ladies" all dressed up from when I used to be in a Bunco group and we would do a costume party.
Anyone remember Teletubbies! 

Yes, Sean shaved a cul-de-sac on his head.




Gardener Village and the Witches

Thursday, October 8, 2009
No Clowning Around
Posted by Sarah Lee at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that Sean should keep the "cul de sac" year round... super hot!!
Those were some good times! I can't believe how little all of our kids look at Gardner Village! Has that much time really passed?!?
Post a Comment