I bet it would be fun also if it were a Pumpkin Ride and Hay Patch too.
Cute pictures. I love the all girl thing. We need to buy us some punkins. Everytime we drive by a patch (they're everywhere out here), Reese yells , "Punkins mommy, punkins". So, what's wrong with fancy ladies anyway? :)
The girls picked out some great pumpkins! It looks like they had fun at Gardner Village! I love that place!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I bet it would be fun also if it were a Pumpkin Ride and Hay Patch too.
Cute pictures. I love the all girl thing.
We need to buy us some punkins. Everytime we drive by a patch (they're everywhere out here), Reese yells , "Punkins mommy, punkins".
So, what's wrong with fancy ladies anyway? :)
The girls picked out some great pumpkins! It looks like they had fun at Gardner Village! I love that place!
Post a Comment