Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gardner Village with cuzins and friends

As said before I love fall and love all the fun activities there are to do. Gardner Village and the Witches is one we do every year, and even better it's FREE. One of the last true free things. However, there is Afton's candy shop at the end and I always end up buying something, couldn't pass up a caramel apple this year, well really April bought one, then I tasted it, then Daphne tasted, and then we had to have one.

It was really crowded that day and so I didn't get as many good pictures as I would
have liked. Way too many "prissy" ladies too, that place has.

We also did the petting zoo which my kids love. I mostly love the stink. The goats are my favorite, they are so cute. If they didn't eat everything in sight I think they'd be way better than a dog. Case in point, someone had dropped a piece of paper and a goat goes right to it, and gobbles it up. The llama was particularly cute. Lovely underbite.

This does not look right...


Nice smile.


Faye said this was one of the Billy Goats Gruff going over the bridge, and then I said "watch out! the troll must be under there!" She jumped, it was funny.








1 comments:

Foskey said...

Looks like a fun time. The kids are as cute as can be.