Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloweenie time!

This is my favorite time of the year; fall, autumn... HALLOWEEN! I think i just might like Halloween better than Christmas (blasphemous, I know). I don't know if it's the dressing up, the candy, the weather getting cooler. I like it all. I'm not really in the mood to blog a whole lot so i'm just adding some random pictures of Halloweens past. I will post more when I can find them, but in the meantime I hope all these pictures will make that Keith Urban song go away!








6 comments:

Heather said...

You get way more into Halloween than us!!:) You can't even tell that is you in some of those pictures!!

Natalie said...

Who does the make up? It's awesome! And where did you find the humpty dumpty costume? That's a great one. When I was pregnant with Sarah, I was a 1-armed vietnam vet. Festive, I know.

Halloween is fun, but oh, so much work.

Hendricksonblog said...

I can barely put my own regular make up on well. Who is that huge guy with Sean. Speaking of Sean looks like a fatty in the makeup one.

Took said...

I love it that you are so in to it! What amazing memories you are creating for your girls. Personally, I had kids just so I could steal their candy in the upcoming years! Can't wait to see what you are doing this year.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I used to love making costumes for my kids... until the 3rd one came along. Now the costumes are getting crappier by the year. Oh well.
You need to come do some makeup for us, I'm no good at it.

Erin said...

I love Halloween too! We aren't as good about planning ahead. We always plan on planning ahead but then it's usually to late and we don't get the costumes how we want them. Oh well:) Still fun! I do love your make-up. Your guys costumes are amazing!