Faye turned 7 today and she is sick as a dog. Saturday was her party and she had her cousins and a friend sleep over. I did a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood that was quite lame, but they thought it was great. I really just wanted my girls to be able to wear their costumes more than just Halloween night in the dark. Our ward canceled it's trunk or treat, and though i'm not fond of them, at least it's something for the kids to get to dress up and have fun in their costumes.
Ella and Chloe's moms are kinda dumb and forgot to send costumes for their daughters, hence the get-ups those two girls are in. They just ran-sacked our dress up clothes. Result; Ella-wizard, Chloe-tutu head girl. We had pizza, cake and ice cream, and Faye got WAY too many presents. She got a new dress/leggings outfit from Grandma Pat that is so cute, but straight outta the 80's. She also got Pollyanna from G & G Lingwall. Sean and I watched it yesterday afternoon while the girls were upstairs playing. Wow! i'm a nerd, cuz I almost cried.
She is a gracious gift-getter and said thank you to everyone (at least I got a good-mom point for that). She also got a LIV doll from Charlotte which is one of the things she wanted for Christmas and said "Now I don't need one for Christmas mom. It's Katie and I wanted Sophie, but that's ok." She's still getting Sophie for Christmas because:
a. I just bought it last week and
b. she's a nice girl who says things like that.
I love this girl more than words. She is a sweet girl, but can also be an airhead. She is a good big sister and also mean at times, but quick to apologize. She is also honest and when something happens, she will almost always tell me the truth, even if it implicates her. She is super anal and always likes her room to be clean and is often heard saying "How about we play in your room Daff..."
Monday, October 26, 2009
Happy 7th Faye
Posted by Sarah Lee at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like she had a great party! Too bad she is sick today. Happy Birthday to one of the Bronson's favorite little girls!
I didn't know dogs were sick... haha!! If it's the swine flu you can say that she's sick as a pig. Ya, I'm funny!
She's a cutie. You've gotta love the responsible/anal first child.
Nothing against red heads. I just ran out of time on making the yarn wig and that is the only long haired wig that Walmart sold.....
Happy Birthday Faye Bubba, Love Dave
Look and Ella and Chloe snatching up all those germs.....have a great partay
Happy Birthday!! She is so cute! Sad to think of how fast time goes by, seems like we were just getting ready to have our first babies:)
Post a Comment