Thursday, October 8, 2009

Check out my melons!

These "massive" cantoloupes are all we got from our garden. They are little mini cantaloupes. I have never done them before and after a while I just figured the plant died because I planted it too close to my sketti squash. Somehow 2 little ones made it through. They were a bit too ripe when I picked them, so I wasn't super fond of them, but the girls thought they were great. Sweet, sugary, that's all they need in a food for it too be good.



Do you like the shirt-less little girl in the background. That'd be Phoebe. She decided it was officially innapropriate for her mom to be wearing red lipstick, so she took it upon herself to eat, smash and smear it all over my bathroom. Lovely. The funny thing is I didn't even have to get that mad at her. I just kept saying "I am NOT happy, i'm very upset!" and she was just bawling. It was kind of funny. Hopefully she will always beat herself up, then i won't have to.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You're turrible! One, for beating your kids, and two, for the suggestive arrangement of the melons. Very hilarious! Love those melons, I must say.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Very nice presentation. I read this entry three times. I believe I'll read it again tonight after the family is asleep;-)

Foskey said...

The melons look good!
Maybe if you let Pheobe wear the lipstick she wouldn't get it all over the bathroom. Haha! What a sweet girl.

The Bronson Bunch said...

The first comment left was by Jason btw- I'm not a sicko! LOL
I love how perfectly placed Daff has those melons!