
I was looking through pictures on my computer and found this and decided to share my lovely larger than life self on the eve of the birth of one Phoebe Eliza Lingwall. It's so unnatural, it's scary. I have told many friends of my protruding belly whilst prego, but no one can really appreciate the sheer mass until a picture is unveiled. My face looks aweful, (probably how I felt) and my arm looks kind of fat too, but nothing, I mean nothing, compares to that alien lifeform of a torso. And I wonder why I have stretch marks. And No, she was not a big baby; 6 lbs. 14 oz. I actually gained the least amount with her, about 32 lbs. So just imagine another 12 pounds on me, and that's where I was with Faye. Oh the bliss of child-bearing.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
WARNING...DANGER AHEAD! THE TORPEDO IS COMING!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I remember!!! How big was Phoebe? We used to figure, ok, she will have this baby before next Sunday...then, you would be at church that next Sunday....yup, we just figured you were producing a BIG baby!! You were a cutie anyway....love the picture =)
That is so funny!! I have a friend whose belly pops out like this and she is so miserable and HAS to wear a belly band to hold her stomach up!!
I would say "Woah Nellie!" but that's the wrong sister. That is really crazy. It totally looks fake, it's so crazy. That feat is something to be proud of! My babies just nestled down in my guts and in my big mother hips, so I just looked fat, not pregnant. Serious, I'm impressed. You should do that again!
Yes, a fat disgusting pig you are!!!
Whatever!!!! I gained almost 32 lbs and there's no baby
"Hey SEXY LADY!" ("sixteen candles" -Long Duck Dong) Dang Gina, that looks like a missile. At least you're skinny though, I just looked fatter when i was pregnant, and since my boobs are so massive, my stomache didn't stick out much past the bosoms.
It looks like a giant easter egg!! Holy mother!!
You told me that you had a pointy belly, but I didn't imagine it being that big. You don't look fat either, you look "normal". Ya, you should do that again.
That picture makes me laugh! I forget how "torpedo" like your belly was with her!! Crazy!
okay, so how many small children and animals were injured during the production of this baby?! I only saw you prego with Daphne and I don't remember the torpedo so much with her. Awesome picture, one for the scrapbook for sure!
That is great! Well your so small she only had out to go:)
Post a Comment