Monday, March 30, 2009

D Will and Harry P




These are my two current heroes. Deron Williams because, well, isn't that obvious? And Harry Potter because i'm currently reading the 5th installment, The Order of the Phoenix. I LOVE these books, they are so fun (well if you have enough imagination to read them, that is). I'm just now jumping on the bandwagon, only 10 years late.

5 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

better late than never in my humble opinion. Love the books, just hate Harry in all of the movies. Possibly the actor? Most likely.

Hendricksonblog said...

Was that a jab at me????
Hmmmm hmmmm (said like a creature on the Dark Crystal)

Anonymous said...

I am jumping on the Jazz bandwagon about ten years late. So I hear ya about D-Will. :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

My oldest is just about to start the 5th book.... I love them! We like the Fablehaven books at our house too.

Erin said...

Better late then never! I loved all the books!!