I forgot to add that in the last pictures the red is lipstick and the blue is a marker she ate. YUMMY!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
FOR SALE: One naughty girl.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I forgot to add that in the last pictures the red is lipstick and the blue is a marker she ate. YUMMY!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:48 PM
6 comments:
oh, i'll take her, what a stinkin' cutie pie!!!
What was mother dearest doing while all the naughtiness went down? I think she's pretty cute. Would you trade some baked goods for her?
I dont want her, you can keep her.....she's cute but she's yours for sure. I can't wait until she chops all of her hair off
I'm sorry I already have one. Ha ha she is so stinking cute! How about stop giving her messy things to eat.. :) I guess I'm just not a fun mom like you!
I already have 3, and one of them is about the same age as yours!
That is so funny! I wonder what they think when we break out the camera everytime they do something naughty?
Oh boy! Are those pics taken at your house?
Post a Comment