skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lingwall Family

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Angel or Devil?


I really didn't think Daff looks that much like me, then I found this picture of me a couple of weeks ago (and it's my FB profile pic). Right next to each other, I guess she really does. I always thought she looked like Sean, but I think that also had to do more with her ornery demeaner (yes, Sean is ornery). The weird part is I found my 6 year old pic and it looks a ton like Faye. Yet Faye and Daphne don't look alike at all. Isn't it odd how it all works out.
Daphne said she didn't like my hair and that I smiled funny in this picture. She also said she was cuter.

Posted by Sarah Lee at 10:17 PM  

4 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I love the mushroom do... I had the exact style when I was a wee one. You still look the same, it's crazy. My first and third look like twins, so now I'm curious to know if a 4th would look like my 2nd. 4 kids? Maybe I'm not THAT curious.

April 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Ranae and Matt said...

Holy cow she does look like you.

May 3, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Hendricksonblog said...

no one can compete in cuteness with a mushroom perm, I mean c'mon.

May 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
LouandAngela said...

How cute you both look! You can definately see the similarities. She looks like a model! What a picture!!!

May 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About the Wingwahs

Sean and I have been married for 12 years and we have the 3 grooviest girls: Faye is 9, Daphne is 7, and Phoebe is 4 1/2.
  • Sarah Lee Cakes
  • Sarah Lee

Faye Annabel

Faye Annabel

Daphne Jane

Daphne Jane

Phoebe Eliza

Phoebe Eliza

The Wizard of Oz

The Wizard of Oz

the gals

the gals

Faye & Daff

Faye & Daff

Wedding Bliss

Wedding Bliss

My Blog List

  • Heather & Scott Foskey
    Steve Bacić Net Worth: The Hidden Empire Behind Croatia’s Tech Mogul
    5 days ago
  • The Walton Family
    [pdf] Fallbuch Chirurgie: 140 Fälle aktiv bearbeiten buch zusammenfassung deutch ePub
    5 years ago
  • Kati Jo Schroeder
    Download Kindle Editon Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness Kindle Editon PDF
    5 years ago
  • JP's Well's Angels
    Wells Angels Remember...
    9 years ago
  • Hendrickson Blog
    Old Mr. Johnson had troubles of his own
    10 years ago
  • Susan & Matt
    Computer crazy
    11 years ago
  • The Smith Family
    Phoebe
    12 years ago
  • The Bronson Bunch
    Time to catch up!
    12 years ago
  • Gillis Family
    {11}
    12 years ago
  • Schroeder's
    WOW!!!! Slacker!!! Yup that's me!
    13 years ago
  • HUH???
    Can you guess what prompted me to take this photo?
    13 years ago
  • Took Smoot
    Proud Mom, Proud Max.
    13 years ago
  • The Shannon's
    Christmas
    13 years ago
  • Laurel Hansen
    This Is Halloween, another year down
    13 years ago
  • Lou & Angela Harris Family
    New Blog Address
    13 years ago
  • 5 Crazy Rebers!! (yes I said 5!!!)
    First Day(s) of School 2012
    14 years ago
  • Nichole & Christian
    One Year Older
    14 years ago
  • NEILS & JEN STARK FAMILY
    Starting School
    14 years ago
  • Kari & Andrew Wells
    14 years ago
  • Cascade & Moroni Pickering
    Alayna birth story
    14 years ago
  • Doing our part in keeping Austin weird!
    I suck
    15 years ago
  • Ranae & Matt Bates
    Ethans Birthday
    15 years ago
  • Ginger Hansen
    Maybe I Should Update...
    15 years ago
  • Trisha & Matt Gill
    Wow! I almost forgot that I even had a BLOG!
    15 years ago
  • Lefler Family
    15 years ago
  • The Hales Family
    Our Last 6 Months
    16 years ago
  • The Phungs
    GLAM GLAM GLAM...Continued
    16 years ago
  • Life's a dance!
    I'm Preggers!
    16 years ago
  • Patty's LDSscrap
    16 years ago
  • Annette Jones Fit & Fab
    Protein... ya gotta have it.
    17 years ago
  • Natalie Hansen
  • Erin Eskelson
  • Create and Delegate
  • GAMA FAMILY
  • Becky & Doug Low
  • Sawdust and Paper Scraps
  • The Rounds Clan
  • Kristi Schroder



seabee = Phoebe
Free Blog CounterBEEM

Blog Archive

  • ► 2014 (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2012 (3)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2011 (24)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (5)
  • ► 2010 (60)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (8)
  • ▼ 2009 (79)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (4)
    • ▼ April (6)
      • Angel or Devil?
      • Disgusting
      • Easter... all weekend long.
      • No title
      • FOR SALE: One naughty girl.
      • WARNING...DANGER AHEAD! THE TORPEDO IS COMING!
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2008 (86)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (12)
    • ► October (10)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (9)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (11)
    • ► March (5)
 

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com