Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tinkerbell in a Walmart toilet

self-explanatory? sort of. I was at Walmart today and I had to use the bathroom. Phoebe accompanied me into the stall, along with her little Tinkerbell figurine. As I sat down, just about to pee, she falls forward and Tinkerbell goes right between my legs and into the john. It was a dilema, for about a split second. Though, if you know me, I have no bladder control, which means going to another stall was not an option. It was either pee on Tinkerbell, never get her out and ruin the toilet... or... yes, reach in there and grab her out, then do my bizness. I went with the second option. Tinkerbell and my hands got washed 5 times, literallly, and yep, I gave it right back to her to shut her up so I could shop.

12 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Nice......that is pretty funny! Glad to hear that Pheobe got her doll back.

Heather said...

I don't think I could have dug it out (but I am sure I would have because what do you do)!!!!:)

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

LOL!! That was so funny! I love your mommie moments!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Really, who can say that they would not have done the exact same thing! I wish that woul dhave been the day that I ran into you at Walmart, I just would not have offered to shake your hand. :)

Took said...

The things we do for our children...Well done.

Hendricksonblog said...

TMI

Natalie said...

"I wanna hold your hand! I wanna hold your haaaannnnndddd." Or Pheobe's.

I think I would have let Tink stay in the drink.

Tiffany said...

Leave it to you to go after the fact and getting the doll

DJ and Gin Family said...

I think that the doll now has a new name.... Tinklebell, hahahahaha! I know, I'm funny.
It had to be a Walmart toilet too, probably the worst kind ever. I think that I changed my mind about you making Ginny a birthday cake.

Jami Weight said...

Don't know who you are, but love that you have Jake Ryan as your profile pick, Just so you know......he's my other boyfriend!

Erin said...

Love it! Isn't being a mom sooo glamorous?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.