Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The finale




Tonight was my last fondant class and here is my final cake. Ta-da! Funny that the first 2 cakes I did were much harder and I didn't even know what I was doing.... well I still don't, not on the baking aspect anyway. If I could get someone else to do the baking and getting the cake all perfect, and then I just get to decorate. That would be perfect. Any takers?
Daphne's preschool mates get to enjoy the spoils tomorrow.

11 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

that is really cute and are you grabbing your boob? Does the fondant taste good?

Tiffany said...

that cake looks nice.

Heather said...

The cake looks great!! I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class! I don't know if mine would look that good at the end though:)

Susan Catmull said...

OK now I know who to call for my birthday cake orders.

Devyn said...

that is super cute! where did you take the class?

Took said...

super cute cake!

Sarah Lee said...

According to my kids the fondant is good, but to any normal person, NO, it is not good. It's the premade wilton stuff. I guess it does appear I am grabbing my own boob... maybe I was.
I took the class at Michaels and the teacher is amazing. Her website is www.mysweetweddingcakes.com go look at her porfolio of cakes.

The Bronson Bunch said...

You do such a good job with everything that you want to do! I feel inspired to try something new because of you!

DJ and Gin Family said...

That is so darn cute! I hope the preschool class likes your hair in the cake. :)

Torrie said...

Wow, that is sooo cute! Im jealous, I wish I could do stuff like that.

Erin said...

So cute! I love it!