Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to our Home Sparkles Lily Dorothy Fish


This is Daphne's fish she got from preschool last week. Daphne came up with Sparkles as her name, because "she is sparkly" she added. She then thought about Lily (don't know where that came from), then Sesame street was on and she say Elmo's fish named Dorothy. So hence, she has 3 names. Rather lovely, I think. She has lived over a week so I think she just might make it. I guess She needs to move up from apartment (vase) to house (fish bowl from DI).

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice fish. Watch, that free fishy will last for years. It seems to be how those things work. Growing up, we had a gold-fish that would jump out of the tank and flop around on the counter till someone found it. It happened several times. That fish lived the longest. Love the names.

Tiffany said...

So your fish is still kicking I was hoping Derrick fish would go and Derrick is still saying it is his fish from preschool. The fish still gives me the creeps though.

Marie Lefler said...

Ours was doing good until Monday morning. Penelope kicked the bucket. Meredith said Noah was playing with and squeezing all the fish. So Looks like Sparkles Lily Dorothy didn't get to taste the wrath of Noah. Poor Penelope just couldn't take the abuse. Luckily we have another fish, Tiger, that has yet to be handled by the fish tester. Good luck! May she live a long fishy life!

The Bronson Bunch said...

That looks like fun! I am impressed the fish hasn't died yet! Don't flush it by accident! He he he!