
Since I wasn't happy with Faye's school pics (becuase I didn't know it was picture day) and since I had good experiences with Target, I decided to get hers done again. $12 later, and I am pretty happy with the results.
Is February over yet? It is in my book. I am hoping by my changing to St. Patty's day it will somehow make the blizzard outside stop. Doesn't seem to be working.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Faye's new pics
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm with you. Normally I love winter. That pic of Daph on the side is really cute, I lover her hair. She looks eerily like Susan and Sydney mixed. Do you see it?
I sort of see it too in Daphne. Crazy.
Anyway, darling pics of Faye. she looks so much older though.
Your Target pictures always turn out so cute!! Can't beat $12:)
She is getting so grown up! What a beautiful daughter you have!
Dang, I was hoping for new pics of Daph, post hair cutting incident.
Those turned out great!
She looks like a Bray.
I cant believe how grown up she looks in these pictures. You have a beautiful daughter
Post a Comment