Monday, February 9, 2009

One of these things just doesn't belong





I was originally taking a picture of Faye's ridiculous long lashes because I put mascara on her. Those are REAL, and unfortunately, so are her brows. When she gets older she is going to have to do some serious tweezing. Daphne's picture makes me laugh so hard, she looks like some sort of animal. And I look like I have a huge nose! close ups are not my friend. So, who doesn't belong?

5 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Too funny. I thought Daphne looked kind of scary.

Hendricksonblog said...

Daph looks like a wolf.
Fayes nose looks big too so it just looks like you got it from her.
Your eyes look brown and green in this photo so it almost makes phoebe's fit in.

Natalie said...

Those pictures are funny/creepy. At first, I thought the thing that didn't belong was a little girl with make up. Tsk Tsk. But then I noticed the odd-girl-out with eye color. I'm with April, Daphne looks like a "woof." A really really cute woof.

Erin said...

You got me, but I would say Phoebe's eyes are the main difference.

DJ and Gin Family said...

My girls have the same eyebrow problem... I wonder how young they can get laser hair removal. They have hairy legs too.Poor things.
My eyes are changing color too. They used to be completely brown, but now they are getting green in them. Weird. My Mom's eyes are each a different color. I didn't even know it until I was dating my husband and he noticed it.If you ever see her, look closely, it's creepy.