Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vanksgibin'








aka: Thanksgiving. My familia is so humongous we had to have our thanksgiving at a church this year. I think there was about 45 people there. And that's just siblings, spouses, grandkids, and a couple great-grandkids. And a few were even missing.
It was so delish! I am the youngest in my family and therefore have one of the easiest things; fruit salad. I decided the regular old kind was not going to do it for me this year. I did a "pistachio fluff" fruit salad and it was a hit. I think I just might stick with that one for a couple years.
I discovered I DO like pecan pie... but only a tiny piece. I also ate 5 pieces of pie that day... disgusting, but oh, so yummy.

5 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Cute pictures. I was trying to figure out which kids belong to which Bray. What are Joseph, Brittany and Bianca up to? (I think they have a little brother too, I don't remember).
5 pieces of pie, is that all?

The Bronson Bunch said...

I love pecan pie! I know SHOCKING!! LOL! It looks like a fun day, the kids are getting way big!

Hendricksonblog said...

a Little brother.....haaaaaa!!!!
Ginger is funny!

Sarah Lee said...

Ginger... they all 3 have a kid of their own (and none of them should). And yes there is a younger brother named Matthew who is 15, and another named javier who is 5, and yet another named Diego who is almost 2..... yes, 6 kids.

The Harding Hive said...

Wow Sarah. I have just spent the last several minutes looking at your blog and I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Has it really been that long since I've seen you guys? Good Grief. They are beautiful!

And just for the record....I am not the youngest in my fam, but I still get the fruit salad for Thanksgiving because I can't do anything else. They don't trust me to.