Monday, December 8, 2008

Cool Jesus House


Our little neighbor boy, Trey, who is 4, was over at our house playing today. He goes into the office and says "Wow, that's a cool Jesus house!" .... I was in the kitchen and I was laughing out loud! I have a nativity set up in there with a little stable (aka: Jesus house). I still need to get the rest of the crew (you know Wisemen, a couple more shepards, an angel), but it's expensive... damn you Willow Tree makers! and yes... i also need to get some kind of material to cover my tacky cords.

6 comments:

Devyn said...

i love those! and that is hilarious!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

LOL...kids just make the day don't they..........I love your Nativity...Kristi really wants to get the complete set..but you're right, they are so expensive..though, I told her if she really wants it she aught to get it while she is single...you know, things change when you are married and with your own family...NO MONEY!!!

Becky Low said...

Your post's are so dang funny and mine are so dang serious!! You totally crack me up! I need to get myself a "Jesus House" :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

That is a pretty sweet Jesus house! We have the whole crew, minus the Jesus House, made especially by my husband's ancient Grandma. Ours even has an elephant, I don't know why. She asked us if we wanted her to paint it, but I was worried that her shaky old lady hands would produce a freaky looking clown Mary and Joseph. We just stuck with plain white porcelain.

Natalie said...

Don't you worry that your kids will decide the Willow Tree people need faces? They could take matters into their own hands with the sharpie, you know. I'm not sure I like the Willow tree's too much. They're kinda creepy.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

i heart the willow tree and the whole jesus house.

Brian surprised me one year, got a secret christmas bonus and bought me the entire set. sweet little thing he is.