Saturday was Faye's dance recital. She did 2 dances, the Christmas twist, and Fabulous from High School Musical. I'm only posting the once dance, the second one there was a girl in front of her most of the time. As you can see she messes up a couple times, but overall she did really well. Besides it is supposed to be "fun", right? The video isn't the greatest, it's just from my digital camera, since we don't have a real video camera this will have to do. She had a blast and loved getting bouffant hair and make-up on. She would have had great 80's hair.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Fabulous Christmas Twist
Posted by Sarah Lee at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Her costume is so cute!! It is so fun to watch when they are that age!!
Way to go Faye! I think she did the best on the swing arms and jump up from her knees move, and the sliding across the floor. Looks like that would be fun, if you are younger that is. I would probably hurt myself like no other if I even attempted to do a move like that.
Oh to be young again? Wow, that sounds like I am like 80 or something. hahaha.
That's great!! You can tell that she's having a blast.
When Taylor took ballet, they wouldn't let us film or take pictures. They would hire someone to do both, then you had to buy the pictures and DVD. It sucked because they wouldn't zoom in on your kid. I love that you were able to focus on her.
Love the big hair too!
Pretty cute! I think she did really good! Her costume is soo cute (it better be though) I know how much it was. Char's turned out cute too.
Shes really cute and puts my Ella hairdo to shame
Very Cute! I love her costume, it is really darling! She did a really good job dancing!
Post a Comment