Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nunny Rose

Phoebe has been so sick for the last 3 days. She is miserable, just look at her eyes. She has a fever, runny nose, and cough. She woke up with morning with eye goobers too (better not be Pink Eye!). It's been pretty much like this: Cough, cough..... pause.... sneeze!
My dad would probably throw up if he saw this picture, he can't stand runny noses. She keeps rubbing the snot all over her face after she sneezes... then she has the shiny snot-dried look.
While she was wallowing in her misery I was trying to get some things done for Girls camp on the computer.... and she just wanted to be held. So I gave in and was trying to hold her and type at the same time. Well, she just wouldn't leave the keyboard alone. Plus, it was making her happy, so I just let her play around a little. It's funny to watch her, she types with her hands and looks at the screen, as if she knows what she is doing.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh that poor thing does look miserable! It's so hard when babies are sick...you may as well be sick too!! I hope she gets better soon!

Devyn said...

poor little girly! i hope she starts feeling better soon! I hate when they are sick!!!

Hendricksonblog said...

Maybe she will start wiping boogers on the wall..............she looks like sean in those pics....snot and all.

janana said...

I alwasys said I wouln't let my kids noses run. Then I became a Mom, that's another story. It's so sad when they're sick.