Sean and I have been married for 9 years today... crazy! I can't believe how much we have changed over the years. We went on our first date in October of 1998, while Sean was just visiting from Georgia. but looking for a job so he could move here. Sean ended up moving here jsut a couple weeks later in November (and called me the first day he moved here!) and we starting dating right away. We got engaged on February 12th, because he was too excited to wait for Valentines day. He proposed to me in the hallway of my parents house... such the romantic. We then got married just 4 month later June 4. 1999. I always said I wasn't going to get married until I was like 23-24 and that "those people" who fall in love so fast are so "gay"!!! Again, I have eaten my words, because I was one of "those People" and felt immediately that we were meant for each other (so cheesy, I know). In the 9 years we have been married we have come so far, we have; built our first house in 2000, dealt with Sean losing his job in 2001, got sealed in the temple on December 15, 2001, Sean got a job with SLC in February 2002 (started during the Olympics), found out I was pregnant a couple weeks later and had Faye in October of '02, Daphne in January of '05, and Phoebe in July of '07, and are now in our 2nd house. We have both had several callings in the church that we have loved, and some not so much loved (nursery!) We have had lots of ups and downs, but I wouldn't change any of it. Even with the stress of certain situations, I think it has made us stronger people and has given us stronger testimonies. Love you Sean! (and we ARE getting old, holy crap!)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Happy 9th Anniversary to Us!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture.. Sean looks as scared as Scott did.. like he just realized what he did.. ha ha! i love it! Sorry I havent done your tag yet.. i need to, i just dont know if there are 7 interesting things about me. i will have to think real hard!
Happy Anniversary! We are all getting old! ;-)
Happy Anniversary! I love the picture! Funny of Sean and you look like a Disney Princess! A lot sure can happen in 9 years. We hit 11 this June!
Gotta love that pic. Life happens and when you look back most of it is good. Happy Anniversary!
I love the pic you two are so cute! Gratz on 9 years!
Congrats on 9 years. And by the way you look exactly the same to me. I hope I am able to stay as good looking as you. What is your secret? Please do tell!
Happy Anniversary! Yes you are getting old! But aren't we all! HA HA HA! Now you just need to schedule a surgery to fit in with the rest of us old farts! Love U!
Happy Anniversary!! So I knew we have the same wedding day but I didn't realize that Sean proposed to you on Feb 12th...Christian proposed on Feb. 11th!! Did you guys do something yesterday or are you waiting until the weekend?
Oh I am so sad I missed making bows last night! I will have to get you my number! We were gone all afternoon yesterday and I didnt get online til today.. dang it!! Thanks for the invite though!!!
We didn't do anything exciting, I just made a nice dinner and dessert. We have already spent so much on our yard over the last couple of months, that we decided to not do gifts either.
Devyn-if you ever want to learn how to make them, we could get togehter and do them.
You look the same, beautiful. Sean looks well, different. :)
Post a Comment