Monday, June 16, 2008

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic
Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski
http://www.blogthings.com/ifyourlifewasamoviewhatgenrewoulditbequiz/">If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

I don't know about the movie "Showgirls"... can't say that i've seen it, but I love the other 2!

3 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Hi Sarah! It was fun to hear from you. Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe Phoebe is a year. Gracie is getting big too. She is a chubby little thing. Yes, we love our house. We miss our old ward though. We love this ward too but we sure miss our friends.

Heather said...

Hi Sarah, if you don't remember me we lived down the street from you on Timeron! That seems like forever ago. We are in our 3rd home now. Your girls are so cute, we only knew you when you had one! Time goes by so fast. It was fun to catch up on what you are doing.

Heather said...

What is your email address so I can fill you in on all of your questions. I don't want to take up all your comment space and for some reason it won't link me to your email. My email is LHC23@comcast.net