So, I was getting sick of my old template, so I decided to change it... there are so many to choose from I had a hard time deciding! So I went with an annoying one for now. I love the colors, reminds me of summertime! but, yes, it is annoying to look at. I didn't realize, however, it was going to erase ALL my other stuff!!! I'm soooo mad, now I have to go through and add all that crap again... i'm such an eeediot! (he he, remember Ren and STimpy?)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is my only problem with pyzam and the reason I don't use it!
Wow I think I have a headache now. Just kidding. The bright pink is a little hard to read from. But you know me I LOVE bright colors and gerber daisies are so festive.
I decided since I put so many colorful things on my blog I would keep the background more neutral.
I will check your blog daily to give myself some happy rays.
I don't know how to talk to you other than through your blog.. So anyways I was looking at someone's blog I knew way back in high school and they had Jessica Bronson and then you were linked through her. I am addicted to blogging now and it is so fun when you find someone you know through someone else! By the way I have done the same thing you did (erasing everything on your blog just so I could have a new background)!! I am still new at this and am trying to figure everything out! Just in case you don't know Todd and Tracie are having there 3rd baby (a boy) the end of July!
Hey girl! I just updated mine with a background and had the same problem!! How are things going? I can't believe that your blog is so bright!! It totally fits you!
Post a Comment