Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why we go on dates...

This was too funny not to share and something I want to be able to tell her when she gets older... Faye and Daphne had just finished watching Enchanted (I love this movie I think just as much as them) and we were eating lunch.
I asked Faye "why do boys and girls go out on dates?"
Faye said "Because they are hungry and want to eat dinner."
I said "Well yes, but why do girls go on dates with boys?"
Faye's response "Because girls don't have money."
I was laughing so hard, she didn't know what was so funny about what she had answered. The funniest part about her thinkging "girls don't have money" is that Sean never has the money, I always do, so why she would say that I don't know. I did tell her the real reason people go on dates, but her reason was much better!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Did you say "to make out" or did you make up some lie about stuff you didnt do????? Ha ha
april

Sarah Lee said...

I have no idea what you are talking about! I didn't have to go on dates to do that... sad, but true. As far as they will now I was an angel... straight A's, never talked back to parents, only dated in groups, graduated from seminary, couldn't wait for girls camp, read Nancy Drew novels, earned all my YW medallions, and never wore short shorts or tank tops! (for those of you who did do these things, I am not mocking you, really I am mocking myself for being such a pain in the a$$ teenager)