Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleeping thru the night... FINALLY!!!


I forgot to add that Phoebe is officially sleeping through the night... yeah!! She has been doing it for about a week and a half. She goes to bed about 9:30 to 10:00, and sleeps until 8 in the morning. It's fabulous.
There is nothing cuter(or more satisfying to a sleep-deprived mom) than a sleeping baby!

3 comments:

janana said...

Hey Sarah, I am glad you found us. your girls are beautiful and getting so old. I'm glad your babe is finally sleeping through the night, mine(8 months) isn't yet. So tiring. Oh well maybe one day. Macie doesn't have teeth yet either. But she is up to 16 lbs. Keep in touch. I'm adding you to my friend list is that ok?

Nichole said...

I love to watch Ava sleep! I like how Phoebe's arms are sprawled out! She is such a cute baby!

LouandAngela said...

Ahhh. . .angelic slumber! What a darling picture! Congratulations! I'm not sure when Isaiah regressed, but I'm still getting up once a night to feed him and he's 10 months old!