I never thought this happened in "real" life. It is always in movies, tv shows and in books. I came upstairs last friday to see what Faye and Daphne were doing (they were being unususally quiet, and if you know our girls they are not quiet...almost always some kind of screaming is going on in our house, whether it's play fun, or outright fighting). To my surprise they were having a little tea party with their stuffed animals. Daphne even showed me the proper way to pat your mouth after you drink tea, and Faye told me "you are supposed to wipe in nice, not like a slob, like a boy." I think this is all due to a sleep over they had with Grandma Pat (sean's mom) last weekend, where I believe they learned some of these lovely new manners.... Thanks Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute!! Your girls are very girly girls...I love that!!
Now can she have a Grandma camp that teaches the art of not screaming????
I am offended, Logan eats like a perfect gentleman, never spilling a morsel.
April
Post a Comment